GPS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
GPS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1, 2017.
What info we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with it
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
How we use “cookies”
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
The cookies we use are:
Universal Analytics (Google)
|These cookies help us to distinguish visitors to our site|
|__utmc||This cookie is to help us understand when our visitors leave our pages/site.|
|__utma||This cookie helps us to distinguish users and understand if they have returned to our site.|
|__utmz||This cookie helps us to understand how you came to our site.|
|__hstc||This cookie helps us to track timestamps (first visit/last visit/this visit) and how many times person has visited our page.
|Hubspotutk||This cookie is used to keep track of a visitor’s identity and then it is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.|
|__hssc||This cookie keeps track of sessions and helps hubspot to determine if it should increment the session number and timestamps in other cookies. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp.|
|__hssrc||Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when HubSpot manages cookies, it is considered a new session|
|__ Cookielaw||This cookie stores the visitor’s cookie consent state for this domain.|
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal info
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact (email address) or mail Global Processing Services Limited, 2nd Floor St Marys Court, 20 Hill Street, Douglas IM1 1EU, Isle of Man.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly amend any information found to be incorrect.