Information for developers
Our world-class platform has the flexibility and agility you need to build and power your next-generation payment products.
Discover GPS Apex
GPS Apex™ is a powerful payments processing platform, with a suite of solutions and API integrations that enable you to develop a fully customised payment programme.
- Flexible modular architecture that allows you to build cutting-edge products and services
- Seamlessly switch on enhanced functionality as you scale and develop new propositions
- Reduce time to market with ready-made plugins and solutions that can be configured to meet your needs
- Stay secure with our rules-based fraud mitigation technology, chargeback tracking, 3DS and dynamic CVV
- Dedicated end to end support from our team of experts, to bring your idea to life
Take the GPS Apex platform for a test drive in our UAT environment, where you can create physical and virtual cards with ease.
- Create and test cards in seconds with our extensive suite of open APIs
- Run usage and transaction tests including card activation, card payment, balance enquiry, and pin change
- Control spending limits and customise where a card can be used
- Start building right away and scope out which solutions are right for you
- Create and manage test cards in a secure environment with no risk to your systems
- Speed up time to market with access to the core APIs you'll need for integration and launch
Get in touch with one of our team who'll walk through your requirements and get you access to your sandbox.
Industry-leading payment processing solutions for the payment and fintech sectors
APIs for innovation
Rapidly build and scale with our suite of open APIs, developed to give you the flexibility and control you need to bring your idea to life.
GPS RESTful API is our new, modern API based on RESTful principles. It provides a flexible way to manage your card programme and card enrolment services such as 3D Secure, seamlessly integrating them into our APEX platform.
GPS Web Services is our SOAP-based API, which allows developers to run processes on disparate operating systems and to authenticate, authorise and communicate using XML.
Why our customers choose GPS